5 Simple Steps for a refund - please note T&C's below
1. Order received but require a Refund?
2. pop your item back in the packaging with your name and order number
3. post back to our HQ - Meaty Bubbles, 7F Mostyn Business Park, Holywell, CH8 9DQ.
We recommend using a tracked service and keeping proof of posted Safe.
4. Keep an eye on your email or contact numbers we have on file for you.
5. You will have an automatic notification email from our website if a refund has been granted. if not, our customer service team will make contact with you, We aim to process returns within 24hrs of it landed with us.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
We have a 14 Day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. the 14th day can be the day it's posted back (please get proof of postage) and we will allow for any postal and courier delays.
To be eligible for a refund, your item(s) must be unused, unworn, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it.
We recommend that you carefully try new items indoors, just in case you need to return them.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
We do not offer returns or refunds on Custom / Pre-ordered items such as I.D tags, phone cases or pre-ordered apparel as these are made to order items. Final sale/ seconds & Sample items are NON-returnable, the price reflects this on all items. All sale items are final sale and non-returnable/refundable.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method minus any postage costs. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.